A reefer container, also known as a refrigerated container, is an insulated container equipped with a cooling device. This unit is electrically powered, allowing it to be transported in the reefer container for longer periods of time.
If you are looking for reefer containers to buy, we are always ready to help you.
Reefer containers are commonly used to transport fruits, vegetables or other products. They can control humidity and the required temperature throughout the entire flight. In addition to transportation, reefer containers are also used for refrigerated warehouses in supermarkets, restaurants and public events agencies.
Length: 12192 mm
Width: 2438 mm
Height: 2895 mm
Length: 11638 mm
Width: 2286 mm
Height: 2585 mm
Compressor: Scroll or piston
Condition: New or used
Volume: 68,03 cubic meters
Container type: Refrigerated
Container model: Standard
Applied refrigerants: R12 R134A R404A R409A
Max total weight: 32500 kg
Net weight: 4750 kg
Max load capacity: 27790 kg
Cooling capacity: 3400-4200 kcal/hour
Heating capacity: 5000-5200 kcal/hour
Average energy consumption: 5,5 kW
Supply voltage: 360/460 V, 3 phases, 50 Hz
Supported temperature range: from -40°C to +40°C
Number of accommodated euro pallets (1200 x 800mm), pcs: 23
- The warranty period for the Products is 3 (three) months from the date of transfer of ownership to the Customer and applies to the following equipment that is an integral part of the refrigerated container: compressor, controller.
- The warranty is valid provided that the specified equipment is put into operation and maintained by refrigeration equipment professionals who have the appropriate licenses and permits.
- The warranty does not include equipment maintenance during the warranty period.
The advantages of this container:
- Ability to preserve the freshness of goods with special requirements for storage temperature;
- Long-term preservation of the set temperature even when the refrigeration unit is de-energized;
- Convenience of unloading and loading operations, due to the standardized dimensions of refrigerated containers and the presence of special devices.
Refrigeration equipment consists of two main units: a refrigeration unit and a body.
- Supporting frame;
- Walls made of sandwich panels. The outer coating is made of 2.0 mm thick duralumin or profiled steel, a polyurethane foam insulation layer and 0.6 mm thick profiled food grade corrosion-resistant steel;
- Floor. For its manufacture, a T-shaped profile made of aluminum alloy is used, designed for handling goods using warehouse trucks;
- Door. It is made of the same sandwich panels as the walls, equipped with special locks that ensure a tight closure.
We provide containers, as well as provide maintenance and provision of spare parts and components of the following brands:
- Thermo King